Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello out there...

My name is Jeremy and I have a lot of stuff swimming through my head. Not that any of it is of interest to any of my sane friends, mind you. But, in the event that you are as nutty as I, my ramblings my at least be of value to you as comic relief. Anyway, I have decided to enter the world of web blogging more as a way to organize my thoughts than anything else. Please feel free to help.

Just for the record, I belive in just a few things and my belief in them is unshakable:
1. There is a Creator.
2. He IS Love.
3. He set the Universe into motion using laws both physical and Divine and those laws make perfect sense if we look at them with His mind.
4. He loves us, saves us and wants to give us His mind to be able to understand our place in His Universe.
5. Our job is to love Him back and love each other. Simple as that.
6. Once again - God is Love.

These beliefs of mine are either the most simple, freeing truths in the Universe, or they are utter foolishness. The purpose of this blog will be to explore these beliefs in detail and in doing so better understand our Creator and our place in the Universe. One thing is for sure - it won't be boring!

Jeremy

4 comments:

  1. DUDE!!!! You totally have to watch Louie Giglio's videos. They will be the staple of this blog. Watch "Indescribable" first, the "How Great is Our God." The guy is an absolute nut for astronomy and does such an awesome job of desbribing how huge and out of this world our God is by using the universe as an illustration. It rocked me.

    DUDE! Don't wait any longer! Go watch it and figure out how to post links to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got so excited that I forgot to give you the link.

    http://www.268generation.com/2.0/splash2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chad, any idea where I can find those videos? I went to the site but it only had one called, "On the Other Side of Grace." Jeremy, very excited about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to the website.

    http://www.268generation.com/2.0/splash1.htm

    Click on the "Passion Talk Series" link. I think you have to purchase them to watch them in their entirety.

    SWEET! I just found it on youtube in 5 parts. Start here!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewKtSKbWZUI

    Here is the "How Great is Our God" part 1.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1EAmfOu9lE

    I haven't watched any others, but I'm going to soon. Those two videos above are killer.

    Enjoy.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete